The passing of a loved one often prompts many people to consider the provisions they have made for the future. With this in mind, we can offer advice on funeral planning. With a funeral plan, you can relieve your family of the financial stress and any worries about your funeral arrangements.
Chenery Funeral Services are proud to recommend funeral plans from Golden Charter, the UK’s leading independent funeral plan providers. More than 860,000 people in Great Britain have planned their funerals, over 260,000 of them with Golden Charter.
Chenery Funeral Services offer The Independent Way Plus funeral plans from Golden Charter. This gives you complete control of what you include in your plan, allowing you to choose every detail. It also gives you the option to take out a Will with Golden Charter’s legal team if you do not already have one in place.
Some of the benefits of a Pre-Paid funeral plan include
- Peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of in advance
- The reassurance that your family won’t have to cope with any uncertainty or worries about your funeral arrangements
- Saving money by fixing the cost of your funeral at today’s prices
- Complete financial security – your money is held securely
- A guarantee of nothing more to pay for the services within our control
Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of age or state of health. If you would like to know more about the benefits of a funeral plan, contact us on 01462 434375 or call into the office.
Sometimes you may feel a pre-paid funeral plan is not the right thing for you to do. In this case, we are happy to have a meeting with you to discuss your wishes which we will then hold on our files until the time of need. It is important to let your family and executors know that you have made arrangements with us and that we are to be contacting in the event of your demise.